Monday, June 8, 2009

Truth Doesn't Make a Noise

I can hardly wait until tomorrow morning. After all the fighting, Heather will finally be able to air her story to the world. She'll be on NBC's Today Show with Matt Lauer at 0800. I can't think to finally see her get some sort of justice, not only reference her ex husband, but those who "supported" her when she needed them most.

This has been one terrible day in my book. I hate drama, and today has been nothing but 100% drama...had it not been for Eli and Margarittas I doubt I'd ever made it through. That's what I love about her.

I'm not your typical female - and I hate being treated like one...I can usually deal with it. Hello, in my job I get that alot. But when someone you really think is your friend does it, well it just changes you. I don't easily trust people. It's my favorite saying. People always leave. Ever since Peyton said it, it just fit.

E.E. Cummings once wrote; 'To be nobody-but-yourself - in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else - means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting. Boy was that ever the truth. I don't let many people know Trudy. I remembered today why I don't.

No comments: