Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tuesday Trouble

I'm not ya girl, I'm just a soul...

Anyway..
What happens when love gets old, grows cold, then disappears? Seems like it all happens in a flash, one moment u and yours are lying in bed staring into each others eyes and laughing at each others' dumbass jokes, next minute their sending their boyfriend/husband/whatever hate mail on thier cell phone and flipping out in restaurants while the customers watch....

the hell? I am NOT your typical woman, and honestly most women get on my nerves. They do nothing but give us select few a bad name. Women have a way of showing their emotional hatred and trying to exact vengeance for being "wronged" in the most insidious ways--odious? Noxious? Toxic? Dangerous? Hateful? Poisonous? Venomous? These are all adjectives I think are pretty good to describe the behaviours and emotions and actions of women who think they've been wronged in any way......

What's odd, or what strikes me as odd, is how impossible or difficult it is for a woman to EVER admit to anything she might have done to contribute to the downfall of a relationship. Men do all kinds of things wrong; they ignore their women, they talk badly to them, they "cheat" on them--(I put that in quotes because anybody who know me any at all knows I don't quite buy into the whole philosophy of "cheating". To put it short and sweet, people are animals and as animals we are ruled mostly by our biological needs and ticks and quirks and one of those needs is to have sex with people, 'nuff said. Read into that what u might...)

Yeah. Anyways, when a woman feels slighted she can suddenly become the most cold, the most obnoxious, the most stupid, the most vile, the most insulting, the most hateful person u have ever come across, and this could very well be the woman who just last week u were snuggling up to outside the damn Dairy Queen...

the hell? Why do most have this ability to absolutely FORGET any and everything a man might have done GOOD in the past, while focusing on what they might have done BAD? As though that is the only thing that exists? NO. SORRY. THAT'S NOT TRUE. HE'S NOT AN ASSHOLE. HE'S HUMAN, REMEMBER? LIKE YOU. AND AS SUCH, HE MAKE MISTAKES, LIKE YOU. AND AS SUCH, HE IS ENTITLED TO A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF RESPECT AND DECENT TREATMENT, IF FOR NO OTHER REASON OTHER THAN I DID SO MANY GREAT THINGS FOR/WITH YOU, or, wait, don't u remember? Oh, of course not, why should I expect u to remember? YOU'RE A WOMAN, right?

And therefore, your memory is SELECTIVE. What makes this situation all the more unbearable and sad is if there are children involved. Women seem to forget the well-being and mental and emotional delicate-ness of children while they are in their toxic state of mind. They make threats, say the most insulting and vile things imaginable, get stuck in moments, times, places that don't exist anymore, and conspire with the Devil to drag the man down there with them. They spend days and nights wondering how to get back at him, they grab any opportunity to hurt them, even going as far as trying to destroy your livelihood, your reputation, your circle of friends, your survival network, because they feel wronged.

What if, somehow, this woman had SOMETHING TO DO WITH HER GETTING THE SHORT END OF THE STICK? This is where most women draw a blind eye and seem to act like, pretend, or otherwise FAKE the presumption that they themselves did NOTHING WRONG---how can this be? In my lifetime I have never met another woman who has ever just come forward and said something along the lines of, "I'm sorry. I made a mistake. I was wrong. I was stupid. It was my fault. I wish I hadn't done that. I'm bad. Maybe if I hadn't done that-(or HAD done that)--u might not have done what u did. Yes, I can see how what I did or said or didn't do or didn't say might have made u go and do what u did, my fault...

"Can u imagine? A woman coming out of her mouth with any of the above? Somehow, it seems most women have empowered themselves to believe that JUST BECAUSE they are women, they can DO NO WRONG.

Seriously. Some of these women deserve to get punched in the throat. I could care less how shocked u are at that statement, as I always say right about this time, it's my blog and I write what the eff I want.

To repeat, some women deserve body blows. Well, no, not body blows, those aren't quite shocking enough, nor do they bring with them the 'sting' necessary to drive home one's point. I'm not advocating physical violence at all, i'm saying sometimes folks need to FEEL IT so they can UNDERSTAND.

Most women use their mouths in ways men never would. In ways men aren't allowed to. In ways meant to demean and demoralize men to the point where they no longer feel like men. I've said it before, a mans sex drive is like a cruel cosmic joke. Monogamy is possible, yeah, for about 2 years or so IF U ARE "LUCKY"...

THink about it ladies. Most of us at a given opportunity can really screw up a man's life. Diseases wished upon them. Children held at bay. Authorities notified. In laws told to shut them out. Looked down upon. Bank acccounts emptied. Clothes burned. Belongings thrown out into the street. Etc, etc, etc. All this is looked on as somehow "normal", as the due result of whatever transgression a man might have committed.

Again, I say if you're gonna do all that, get in the damn ring and duke it out. Play effin fair lady. Don't lie to yourself, your friends, your family, or anyone else about what they did or didn't do. Don't tie up THEIR emotions with YOURS in a place that doesn't exist anymore. Don't screw them around, cause odds are they're not screwing u around.

What I find is that most women seem to stop growing at some point, and expect their men to sort of stop growing with them. What they fail to understand is, again, as a result of that cruel thing called LIFE, men are sort of WIRED to KEEP GOING, KEEP CHASING, KEEP TRYING TO "GET" whatever the hell is out there to get, jobs, money, opportunity, women, toys, clothes, accomplishments, whatever it is..

They wake up every day wondering how in the hell they're going to GET IT. Dammit woman, don't u know, THEY WOKE UP ONE DAY WONDERING HOW IN THE HELL THEY WERE GOING TO GET YOU. What isn't obvious about that? The chase is built into them exactly like the need to pee. THEY CAN'T IGNORE IT. Well, most can't, anyway...

The thing is, most women don't get they need to GROW ALONG WITH THEM. Or, at least feign interest in their growth, or your own. This would keep so many relationships alive well past their stage of ripeness, which again, is just about 2 years, maybe 3. Is it possible to recusitate (sp?) a dead or dying relationship? I guess it's just about equally possible to recusitate a dead or dying person. Chances are about equal i'd say.

Thing is, lots of women, once the relationship begins going downhill, or they feel they've been victimized (which is about 99 percent)--they go ahead and STAB whatever is left of the corpse of the relationship, they HASTEN THE DEMISE and then wonder why their husband/boyfriend/friend start treating them EVEN WORSE and then they start in with their hateful, poisonous, venomous, dangerous behaviour, and amplify their hatred for men themselves with no help whatsoever from THE MAN.

This is the time that they FORGET all the wonderful moments, the helpful moments. The time they helped her move into her new apartment until 6am. The time he drove across the country just to spend one night close to her. The advice he gave... her career advice which led to her getting a great new job, or a raise, or whatever. The time he typed up and prepared her new resume for her. The new car/television/computer/stereo/ipod/wardrobe/microwave/trip he bought her. All the dinners he paid for. The time he nursed her back to health after she ate unclean seafood/chicken/whatever. Him cleaning her car/house/apartment. All those moments she screamed with pleasure....

None of this has any worth when a woman feels she has been wronged, and I think it' s WRONG. But who am I anyway? Whatever. I swear, it just seems on the outside looking in, that men and women just weren't quite meant to get on with each for long periods of time. Procreate, make a home for a minute, have a little fun then get the hell out before she wakes up one day spitting fire and throwing your cell phone into the coffee.

Jesus...

Let it go already...

Now I say this as a woman how typically despises even being around other women. They're mean, evil, and too self consious for my liking. I am who I am. I think this is why I have WAY MORE male friends than female. And I like that just fine.

I have enough problems of my own in relationships. The last thing I want to do is pray for yours.

- Truds

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Trudy, you have a very fresh perspective on this subject. As I was readying, I was kind of checking off all the things I'm guilty of. Funny because I have a blog similar to this about how women get caught up in everyday life & forget to be WOMEN! I try to remember to be nurturing & forgiving & give Jason his space, but I AM SOOO guilty of the things you wrote about. I know I've done my share of burdening you with my relationship problems, which was weird for me because I was used to being the person that all my female friends turned to for advice. All I know is being friends with you really keeps me grounded for some reason & this blog is just one of many reasons I love & respect you... despite our differences.