Sunday, June 7, 2009

Stealing

I've been so busy today, between church and arguing that I've had little time for blogging. I'm as addicted to reading other blogs as I am writing my own. People are amazing. I can only hope to be able to write at the calibur some do on here. It's wonderful to know there are sill that many people with talent still in the world...that although we type on laptops instead of typewriters.
One of my fav bloggers does the coolest thing each day - where he includes his Song of the Day. Its either what he can't get out of his head, who he's listening to, or how he feels. I love the idea - and yes, I'm stealing it!

So today I can't stop playing "Long Way to Happy" - Pink. I don't know what album it is cause I "borrowed" it from Limewire and never checked. But it's 5 Star on my iPod - and awesome to run to.

No comments: