Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Blank Posting

Okay, previous post was an old one I found from my old MySpace Blog. So technically I cheated on writing today. To be brutally honest I don't feel like writing. I don't feel like anything really. No emotion. No opinion - which may come as a suprise to some of you. Nothing.
I'm about to go to work for evening shift. I've been off for four days, and I adore my job, but
I really don't even feel like going there. Blank phone calls. Blank emails. Blank Troopers. Blank surroundings.
Terrible way to be I know. Especially when its my job to be good. And I am. I'll go in there and rock that Ant Hill with the best of them. I fill like a carbonated beverage thats been shaken.
You even have those times when you need to just vent to someone - but you can't find the right person to vent it too? Well thats my day...I'm just saying...I think I'll leave my cell phone in the car tonight. One less stressor.
I hope the rest of you are having a much better day.

If you wait to do everything until you're sure it's right, you'll probably never do much of anything.

No comments: