Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I Really Want...

a SmartBrain Pedometer! I know, how gross is that?!?

In all honesty, I know I don't need a pedometer, but I'm completely obsessed with getting one of these. I have an online running buddy who has one, and the program is comes with is really cool.

Now if I could only find one UNDER 100.00....when is my birthday again???!!!

I just finished watching "Running on the Sun: The Badwater 135" here at work.
Is about 40 runenrs that compete in Badwter. It documents them as they run 135 miles through Death Valley in July. That's a starting elevation of almost 300 feet below sea level and a maximum elevation on the route of about 8,000 feet above, all through temperatures that get as high as 120F. It is one kick butt movie, and totally puts my measly miles in perspective!

I don't think I'll ever complain after running again.

No comments: