Sunday, June 14, 2009

All Written Out

I don't know what to write about today. .So today I am going to share with you some random thoughts:-

The initials for July-November spell JASON...odd huh?

I used to wonder if each tree turned a specific color each fall or if they all went through a cycle. I think they all go through a cycle (yellow-orange-red-brown) because I'm looking at pics on Photobuckets and they all seem to...

Is it settling to give up on a fairy-tale romance and marry a guy who is "good enough", accepting them for who they are, or is it settling to stay single and hold on to your idea of "movie love"? (this thought was spurred from a discussion I found on Single Solitary Things, from a guest post on Rocks in my Dryer. The big bad blogging world is so interconnected and you can find some great stuff out there! I love it!)

If someone could figure out how to bottle and sell "motivation", they would make a killing! Why is it so hard to get going some days?

Oh, and so he can't say I haven't mentioned him in my Blog, I <3 David, my Favorite Salisbury TC with THE CUTEST feet! Kisses!

That's all I've got today. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

No comments: