Tuesday, May 26, 2009

40 ounces of Freedom

So I decided to make a list of 40 things I want to do before I am 40; maybe starting it will be me out of the mood that I'm missing out on something I can't put my finger on.
I just don't want life to pass me by and I want to make sure I have fun while I can. So I'll keep you updated on my progress!

1. Get in the best shape of my life
2. Get a job I love
3. Go to a water park and not feel self-conscious
4. Catch a fish
5. Go on a mission trip
6. Grow a plant and NOT kill it
7. Remodel a room on my own
8. Travel to Italy
9. Go skinny dipping
10. Sit through a Star Trek movie
11. Visit San Francisco, CA
12. Take dance lessons (now that I’m an adult Clogging just doesn’t count)
13. Sing karaoke
14. Invest in the stock market directly
15. Read the Bible all the way through
16. Go out to eat by myself (To-go does not count)
17. Learn to swim
18. Buy one piece of expensive jewelry for myself
19. Go to a Yankees game
20. Be an extra on a film
21. Learn how to take a compliment
22. Learn not to say yes when I really mean no
23. Write the novel I know I have inside me
24. Stay out all night dancing and go to work the next day…w/o going home
25. Drink beer at Oktoberfest in Munich
26. Show in a waterfall
27. Write down my personal mission statement, follow it, and revise it from time to time.
28. Make a complete and utter fool of myself.
29. Pose nude for a professional photographer
30. Go wild in Rio during Carnival
31. Spend Christmas on the beach drinking Malibu & Diet
32. Overcome my fear of failure.
33. Be able to handle: my tax forms, Jehovah's Witnesses, my banker, telephone solicitors.
34. Kiss the Blarney stone.
35. Closed restaurant - Only I know what this one is...
36. Run the Boston Marathon
37. Learn to play golf.

38. Learn to take “real” photographs
39. Donate money and put my name on something: a college scholarship, a bench in the park.
40. Make grave etchings in Lousiana

No comments: